Sonntag, 1. November 2009

breakfast with air france

during online-check-in i realized that my flight confirmation for the flight from zurich to paris said "on board service: breakfast" and the connecting from paris to dublin "on board service: snack" therefore i decided not to have breakfast so i wouldn't ruin my appetite.

sitting in my seat this morning the chef de cabine told us the flight duration would be one hour. i started asking myself how this would fit with my breakfast. as it turned out there was nothing to worry because breakfast consisted of "coffee or tea?" and un très petit pain de chocolat (lucky me, i didn't stick to my resolution and already ate a yoghurt at home ;))

next shock: my luggage had to go through paris charles de gaulle - all the stories of lost luggage came back to my mind. which at least distracted me of thinking what the "snack" might be - peanuts maybe?

mysteriously i wasn't hungry at all when i landed in paris, so i didn't bother to buy food... boarding the new plane, there was enough to catch my attention: i was sitting under the wing - which was quite cool, cause you still had the view (unfortunately didn't see anything of paris)
and the flight attendant - matt damon's elder brother - called me "mademoiselle" :D the snack in the end was better bigger than i expected: a whole half of a salami-sandwich (with sponge-bread)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Mein Januar 2024

Gesehen Wie's hinter den Kulissen des SRF zugeht und speziell im Studio von SRF3 . Gelernt Was eine Lemniskate ist (das Unendlichkeitsz...