Dienstag, 19. Februar 2008

done with uni - and paying for economy class but flying business class ;)

i passed my last exam today - which means i'm done with uni!!! no more exams ever!! (at least for the next few months ;))

oh and the other good thing that happened: i got an email that my flight back home from canada changed: instead of flying from toronto directly to zurich, i'm gonna have another stop over in frankfurt... they didn't reply my email where i asked whether i'll get a discount for this inconvenience. but when i called them they upgraded my flight to business class - fair enough, i'd say :)
at first i even thought it would be especially cool, cause it's a night flight, but on second thought i fear i'm gonna miss all the cool things while sleeping... so maybe it's gonna be a busy night for me ;)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Congratulations for finishing Uni! I am actually in exactly the same situation although I still need to write my thesis.

    Do you know what you will be doing now? Except long vacation?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. cool!! congrats!
    well, i guess i'll have to start working when i'm back. i don't know what exactly, though. at least not now. i reckon i'll figure it out sooner or later ;)

    AntwortenLöschen

Mein Januar 2024

Gesehen Wie's hinter den Kulissen des SRF zugeht und speziell im Studio von SRF3 . Gelernt Was eine Lemniskate ist (das Unendlichkeitsz...